Hi, I'm Bita! I'm a San Francisco based lifestyle blogger, and your virtual BFF.
I started blogging a few years ago to express who I am, what I'm passionate about, and why I love it. I try to post on my website as much as I can, but you can catch me posting regular content on Instagram.
I spend my weekends creating content for Bita Bella because my week is usually filled with getting work done for my 3 jobs – yes, you read that correctly!
I'm a full time Project Manager at Portal A, a digital studio that develops, produces, and distributes original and branded content for the Internet. I'm a part time freelance writer and marketing consultant for Batch, a SF based shoppable showroom for home furnishing and lifestyle brands. On top of all this, I also consult and do freelance PR for fashion, lifestyle and retail brands.
While I juggle many hats professionally, I always try to find time to be creative, spend time with friends and family, and really just relax.
Some fun facts about me:
- I'm full Persian and was born in Iran. Yes, I have dual citizenship and can speak Farsi fluently.
- I'm originally from Orange County and moved to San Francisco in 2009 to attend college.
- My name, Bita, means unique in Farsi.
- I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and named my black cat Bellatrix Lestrange.
- I love spending my weekends binge-watching Law & Order SVU with good snacks.
- I'm a chocolate fiend.
- If I could eat cheese for meal, I would.
- I love getting lost in fantasy, fiction or murder mystery books. Send me your recommendations!
Since I launched Bita Bella, I've had the opportunity to partner with some incredible brands, including Malibu Rum, Nip + Fab, Rodial, Rocksbox, Dermalogica, Godiva, StyleWe, Victoria Emerson Design, Smile Brilliant and more.
While it's fun receiving free products or getting paid to write posts for brands on Bita Bella, I only partner with brands and showcase products I know my readers will be interested in.
Because no BFF, real or virtual, will ever tell their friends to get a product that sucks! Right?!
I can't thank you enough for following my journey with Bita Bella! I love sharing what I'm passionate about with my readers, and hope you feel inspired to do the same!