Coconut Rum + Hot Fudge Milkshakes
Christmas is just around the corner! We've all been stuffing ourselves with delicious food over the last few weeks. But, with any good meal you need an even better drink and dessert. So why not combine the two and make Coconut Rum Hot Fudge Milkshakes?!
This decadent dessert that also doubles as a cocktail is the perfect way to kickoff your Christmas celebrations!
Read on for the recipe, and enjoy!
Coconut Rum Hot Fudge Milkshake
Total time: ~15 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut rum
- ½ cup hot fudge, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 pinch of cocoa powder
- Whipped cream for serving
- Add the ice cream, coconut milk and rum to a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour hot fudge evenly inside each glass, and add some to the top and around the sides of the glass
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses, top with whipped cream, hot fudge drizzle, coconut flakes and cocoa powder
- Enjoy and drink responsibly!
This post was sponsored by Malibu Rum