The Crème de la Crème of Curly Hair Products
Curly hair don't care? Well, you should!
Coming from one curly hair girl to another, keeping your locks looking perfect is no easy task. With things like humidity and frizz getting in our way it's tough keeping your hair in shape.
I was born with a head full of curls like Shirley Temple. My ringlets were long, bouncy and fit my bubbly little personality as a child. However, as I've gotten older my curls have matured (they say your hair changes every 7 years....what?!). Instead of ringlets I have a mixture of big waves and curls. I've really come to love my hair...but only when I'm having a good hair day....which can be few and far in between my frizzy ones.
I've always been prone to experimenting with new hair products to find the one that's perfect for me. I also like to switch off with a new product every time I wash my hair so my curls don't get used to just one ingredient. I found switching back and forth between products has helped me define my curls better!
I've rounded up some of my favorite products of all time to help with your curly hair needs. The best part about these products is you can use them with straight hair to get that beachy vibe look a lot of girls crave.
Here are the crème de la crème of curly hair products:
- Number 4™ Thermal Styling Spray - put this on before you diffuse your hair to keep the frizz away
- TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray - gives you big girls while not weighing your hair down
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy after a few days like some sea salt sprays
- PARLOR® by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray - good for the summer to keep your hair moisturized and soft
- Ouai Wave Spray - the perfect product for perfect waves
Have curly hair? What are some of your favorite products to use? Send me a note at email@example.com and share!